 Trains / 8409
Re: New Train Cars and Locos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:19:39 GMT

I agree the black is hard to photograph :(

With the Waffle side car, I was going for an excess height highcube look
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=507122427 .
It's supposed to be taller tan a regular box car, but did I go too tall?

The funny blue may be due to my cheap camera :(

I'm hoping to make instructions for the 44 tonner soon, to show the details of the pivoting
wheelsets!

And yes!!!  Slugs are very odd:
http://southern.railfan.net/images/archive/southern/slugs/slugs.html