 Trains / 8408
Re: New Train Cars and Locos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:39:46 GMT

Tom Cook wrote:

Thanks John.  and yes, I agree about the buffers.  Unfortunately, I have used up all my Black '2x3
rounded plates with hole' on my diesels!  Do you know of a good source of Black ones?

lol how about LEGO Mosaic?  You get one:-)

Tom
p.s.  I have some issues with 8wide, which I believe have been discussed many times before, so I
haven't repeated them here :)

Actually, and not to debate the point, but I'm curious as to what your issues are-- care to share?
(off-line if you wish).

-John