 Trains / 6328
Re: GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Robin Werner writes:
How many other club/groups/people are sending boxcars? As far as I know the
GFLTC boxcar is the third car? (GMLTC 1st and NELUG 2nd) Is PNLTC sending a
car to GMLTC for the Kidvention?

I have prepared only 2 containers, some further Germans have built boxcars
already.
First pictures are to be found here:

http://f22.parsimony.net/forum44542/messages/962.htm

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/temp/container.jpg

But what we need most at this time is a address of someone of the PNLTC.

Please e-mail that to me or Paul Rutenberg: he is collecting all Geman models
for the world record train.

Best Regards,

Ben

Is GMLTC sending a car to PNLTC for the world
record event? Is Todd or some one else making a LUGNET Boxcar/Caboose?

Build on...
Robin Werner
GFLTC