 Organizations / United States / 411
  GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

O.K. I mailed the GFLTC and FunBrix Boxcars today to John Neal of GMLTC for the LEGO Kidvention and the PNLTC world record event. The shipping cost was allot less then I thought it would be, only $3.20 plus .85 cents for the insurance. I'll have (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

(...) I am creating some containers for a few other groups and web sites, so I can take care of making something to advertise LUGNET. How about Brickshelf? Kev? BTW, a loco bearing LEGO stickers shall be the first; a boxcar with a FREDDIE bearing (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

(...) I will be hand delivering a BayLUG/BayLTC boxcar to the GMLTC at the Kidvention. Russell (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

(...) The NGLTC boxcar will be finished this weekend. I was trying get it done before John's shipment of stuff went to Cali, but since I missed that deadline I figured I'd redo the box car and make it a little more simple and sturdy. It might not (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

(...) I have prepared only 2 containers, some further Germans have built boxcars already. First pictures are to be found here: (URL) what we need most at this time is a address of someone of the PNLTC. Please e-mail that to me or Paul Rutenberg: he (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)