 Trains / 5933
Re: 9V train collection completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 22:47:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
(now going to bed it's 4:10 am local time)

4.10am? Is that the time on your Genuine Rolex watch or perhaps a slightly
less genuine one?

Since I am a well known Lego®-fan, what should I do with a cocain dealers
clock like  a Rolex?
of course I wear my original Lego-Watch-System® clock in the coul colour blue
black grey. it has a very cool self enlighting star map and a magnifying glass
to read that map in the dark.

I suppose that watch to be quite rare. I found it on bruxels airport last year,
but i never saw it before or later anywhere else.

Ps - Ben, do not get that watch wet, the gold will turn green and the face of
the watch will have condensation for at least 24 hours.

Lego shows no corrosion and Lego watches are waterresistant up to 30 meters...

Regards,

Ben

BTW:

Larry came here on friday morning and he built a new type of hopper at Torsten
Wernecke and a new engine by my Lego.... (and we made our quite successful
shopping tour....

Some pictures are to be found here:
http://www.f5.parsimony.net/forum5725/messages/7302.htm

http://www.f5.parsimony.net/forum5725/messages/7392.htm