 Trains / 5927
Re: 9V train collection completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 01:07:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Jonathan Reynolds wrote:
Ben, are you SURE you have all the 9v sets after this deal?
I mean ALL the real 9v sets plus ALL the fake ones?

Why wouldn't he?  *He's* the forger!  But I bet he doesn't have a Larry • hopper
car, and if he wanted one, I wonder what "special price" Lar would give • him>;-D

-John

In fact Larry is coming along to a short visit in Brunswick in a few hours (no
hoax). Maybe he brings a hopper as a small present?  ;-)

Regards,

Ben

(now going to bed it's 4:10 am local time)

4.10am? Is that the time on your Genuine Rolex watch or perhaps a slightly
less genuine one?

It is so late that it's early.

Jon

Ps - Ben, do not get that watch wet, the gold will turn green and the face of
the watch will have condensation for at least 24 hours.