 Trains / 5893
Re: Question about Running 12v trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 22:16:34 GMT

Thanks for the information, guys!

Now, to justify the space that my layout may "require" to my wife.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:

I just wanted to confirm: I totally agree with the opinion of James Powell.

Light bricks might be shortened in their expected lifetime by to high voltage.
With 9 V they shold last for a very long time.

The Lego® motors (especially the older ones) are very robust! I drove my first
4.5 v motor for weeks with 12V and nothing happened, and I even drove it in • the
bathroom underwater!

Regards,

Ben