 Trains / 5327
Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:42:05 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:

...Chris, u have too much time on ur hands! :-)

maybe, i just tried the same analysis on the two 4 stud track pieces and
i can't tell if they are the same segment copied twice or not.  They are
two small to get an accurate judgment.

i'm a geek.

-chris