 Trains / 5212

Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:42:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Paul Rutenberg writes:
Hello
Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA, gtfthis is
a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year, YEAHHHHHHHHH:
http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

A happy 9V Trasin Collector and builder
Paul

Pinch me and tell me I am not dreaming!

1/4 track sections
brown and green wagons
New sizes of wheels
more realistic train station
new COLORS of wheels
AND Digital Control

This is a happy day. Yahoo!

++Lar

Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn