 Trains / 5227
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:54:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Paul Rutenberg writes:
Hello
Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA, gtfthis • is
a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year, YEAHHHHHHHHH:
http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

A happy 9V Trasin Collector and builder
Paul

Pinch me and tell me I am not dreaming!

1/4 track sections
brown and green wagons
New sizes of wheels
more realistic train station
new COLORS of wheels
AND Digital Control

This is a happy day. Yahoo!

++Lar
I'm with you Larry!
The red weird train front is back again. It looks like street lamps in red
will be back, (service packs hopefully available for those, sorry, it might
cut into your new business).
A few people are concerned that this is one huge hoax. I really hope not. If
it's fake, it's one of the best I've ever seen, (and I'm a fair to good piece
designer/creator and image manipulater).
Grey truck's too. 44XX may be the way that they will be able to distinguish
the Digital from the 9v. 12v was 77XX, and they had a whoooole lot of room
there.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
EASTCOAST LEGOFEST IN THE NATION'S CAPITOL, 9-11 JUNE!!
*****