 Trains / 4763
Re: WAMALUG heads underground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:58:01 GMT

This interior rocks. Looks kind of dodgy from the outside but what the
heck.

Looks like it will consume massive quantities of parts (click hinges??),
though, and if you do the arch all the way around, not be very visible.
Perhaps only 1/2 and cutaway the rest?

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!