 Trains / 30789
Subject:
PF train motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:45:07 GMT

set # 8866

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx?cn=87&d=328

Paul

Re: PF train motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 00:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Foster wrote:
set # 8866

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx?cn=87&d=328

Paul

I just noticed the new PF Lithium Polymer Battery Box output is 7.4V.  Am I
missing something here?  Did they drop it from 9V since most people only run
their train controllers at the 4th or 5th 'hash mark' equating to about 7.4V
maximum?  Is this going to pose an issue with longer/heavier trains?

Just thinking...

-Dave
ToT-LUG

Re: PF train motor