 Trains / 30507
Re: The Blue Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 07:08:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Carl Greatrix wrote:
   Thats interesting about the pilot marker, only this week have I been experimenting with one for the wheels of the Flying Scotsman I’m currently building and found it to get rubbed off very quickly by the connecting rods (and paint did too)......have you not had this trouble yet?

I had it while building, but then I was doing a lot around the wheels. I must say I haven’t run the train a lot since it was done (and new paint put), but so far there is no problem.

   Is this DCC equiped if your using a decoder?

Yes, LokSound is a DCC decoder (and a good one in my opinion, albeit not the cheapest).

Cheers,
Matija