 Trains / 30034

Subject:
Scratch building a motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:49:31 GMT

I am curious to know if anyone has attempted to use the technic motors
and gears to build their own train motor.

Re: Scratch building a motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:31:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Wayne Jackson wrote:
   I am curious to know if anyone has attempted to use the technic motors and gears to build their own train motor.

Brickshelf user “swoofty” built one not too long ago.

Re: Scratch building a motor
I am curious to know if anyone has attempted to use the technic motors
and gears to build their own train motor.

Brickshelf user "swoofty" built one
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=301135 not too long ago.>

I saw that one during a random scrounge through Brickshelf, but I
thought it was a mock-up, but now I see it is a scratch built motor.

Re: Scratch building a motor