 Trains / 29817
29816  |  29818
Subject:
My attempt at a railway bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:38:49 GMT

Hi all,

I always meant to show this - but didn't manage to translate the describing page
to English.

Anyway, it's finally done (the page, that is - the bridge itself is still a
work-in-progress). Enjoy:

http://www.zweistein.de/lego/the_bridge_of_bottrop.html

It's not architecturally thrilling, but it's a typical modern German approach at
railway bridges that is commonly found here. It was also an attempt at
evaluating the structural abilities of LEGO technic bricks...

Regards,

Jerry