 Trains / 29827
Re: My attempt at a railway bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:57:29 GMT

   2001 entry!), I know of the joys of building a large technic bridge! I also know of the woes of building an awesome bridge, and then not even being able to use it on one’s layout:-(

Ha, I had to build a bridge to complete my current layout-

It’s a suspension bridge, as it takes a oodle of parts to make any other total lego solution to 3+ m bridges.

James Powell