 Trains / 29421
Re: London Underground Standard Tube Stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.underground
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:41:41 GMT

David Tabner wrote:
This is my most recent tube train. I haven't had much time to build recently so
I've been putting more stuff online.

The Standard tube stock dates back to the 1920s. It was a series of tube stocks
which were designed to be cross-compatable. The first was the 1923 prototype
stock. That and the subsequent stocks produced through to 1930 were intended for
operation on the Edgeware, Highgate and Morden (now called Northern), Bakerloo
and Piccadilly lines. The 1931 and '34 stocks were built additionally for the
Piccadilly line extension.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DavTab/lutrains/standard/b.jpg>>

[...]

This model was first displayed at the Brickish Association 2007 AGM and has
since been displayed at Petersfield Lego Show and Merrist Wood and Twyford Lego
displays.

PLMKWYT

Thanks,
David

Well done. I really like the way you did the doors.

Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease