 Trains / 29357
29356  |  29358
Subject:
Lego Trains at Malkara (Canberra Australia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:58:33 GMT

Once a year the Malkara School has a “Model Railway” exhibition as their major
fund raising event. I have again been invited to exhibit my Lego trains
(Bodville).

It’s quite an interesting outing to drag the kids along to, so if your near
Garan on the first weekend of August (4th & 5th) drop in.

I have a Bodville website with lots of pictures and movies from years gone by.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~mephisto03/public_html/BodVille/default.html

Or hit Bodville on YouTube

Hope to see you there.

      35th Malkara Model Railway & Scale Model Exhibition
      August 4 - 5, 2007
      Malkara Special School
      Wisdon Street, Garran, ACT

      9:30am-5:00pm (Sat)