 Trains / 29377
Re: Lego Trains at Malkara (Canberra Australia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 01:12:41 GMT

The story behind this video starts with me wining an Ebay auction for a
MindStorm set for a sweet price. My Uncle opened the set for the first time the
night before Malkara to get him in a Lego mood.

A couple of hours later he had the robot made that you see in this movie. The
airport was setup by a close friend of mine but he had to leave for work before
Malkara finished up on Sunday.

The robot was not built specifically for destruction but if we had to box
everything anywhere, we might as well have some fun first.

Warning: Not suitable for persons with weak Lego hearts.

YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xc8xj0eVQ0