 Trains / 29357

Subject:
Lego Trains at Malkara (Canberra Australia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:58:33 GMT

Once a year the Malkara School has a “Model Railway” exhibition as their major
fund raising event. I have again been invited to exhibit my Lego trains
(Bodville).

It’s quite an interesting outing to drag the kids along to, so if your near
Garan on the first weekend of August (4th & 5th) drop in.

I have a Bodville website with lots of pictures and movies from years gone by.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~mephisto03/public_html/BodVille/default.html

Or hit Bodville on YouTube

Hope to see you there.

      35th Malkara Model Railway & Scale Model Exhibition
      August 4 - 5, 2007
      Malkara Special School
      Wisdon Street, Garran, ACT

      9:30am-5:00pm (Sat)
      9:30am-4:00pm (Sun)

Re: Lego Trains at Malkara (Canberra Australia)
   Once a year the Malkara School has a “Model Railway” exhibition as their major fund raising event. I have again been invited to exhibit my Lego trains (Bodville).

It’s quite an interesting outing to drag the kids along to, so if your near Garan on the first weekend of August (4th & 5th) drop in.

I have a Bodville website with lots of pictures and movies from years gone by. http://members.iinet.net.au/~mephisto03/publichtml/BodVille/default.html

Or hit Bodville on YouTube

Hope to see you there.

35th Malkara Model Railway & Scale Model Exhibition August 4 - 5, 2007 Malkara Special School Wisdon Street, Garran, ACT

9:30am-5:00pm (Sat) 9:30am-4:00pm (Sun)

Sounds like a great event! What are the admission charges?

I’ve been involved in a similar type of model railway exhibition for about 12 years, they can be a good fund raiser, and are a great way to introduce people to the hobby.

X-posted to .loc.au for good measure.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
LEGO Ambassador

Re: Lego Trains at Malkara (Canberra Australia)