 Trains / 29356
Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: it went to 11!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 06:40:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   Wow, was the ILTCO National Convention ever a BLAST this year! It was great to renew friendships that have been forged over the years and to make new ones, and the camaraderie among LEGO trainheads just keeps getting better. For you cut-to-the-chasers, HERE is my Brickshelf folder with all of my pics.

Gosh darn it. All these people having fun across the country without me, how depressing. NMRA looked like it was a fantastic event, I’m exceedingly jealous of everyone who was able to attend. I’ve never been able to attend an event as a trainhead before, but I guess there’s always next year... or someday.

I’ll get you someday, John and Ross Neal! Someday!! *shakes fist in the air*

Oh, and thanks for the pics. Not too many steam engines it seems, lots of those cruddy diesels and electrics. I’ll just have to attend someday and fix that... yes... someday...

Lonely Trainhead in Texas,

--Tony