 Trains / 29346
Re: You Suck - was ...Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: it went to 11!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 04:26:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris Magno wrote:
   John, once again it was a BLAST seeing you and Ross. I had a nice time meeting and seeing so many new people, and sort-a new friends I met from Brickworld.

I cant speak for janey (who can really?) but I think we both had a fun time hanging and chillin’. I know I tried my darnedest to convince many of you to leave trains, and move over to a cool thing like robots. but hey.

I guess Ross forgot to mention to you that he is a member of a FIRST robotics team that went to the nationals in Atlanta this year. Oops.

   As my $20 Blue, electronic name badge read, you suck.

:)

I want to thank “the locals” for pointing me in the direction of a “target” where i got a sweet deal on my Snackmaster.

Bon Appetit! (Hi, Pierre, Deb!)

   I also want to thank the members of ILTCO for taking my dirty brickster cherry. what an interesting time that was. so “you people” just gather around to try to steal lego from each other while janey tries to out scream John Neal? interesting.

My motto: “The louder, the funner”. Also: “Hey Hoover; you SUCK!”

   it was a fun time for me, and i just wanted to say thanks.

The pleasure was all yours. Now take off!

:-)

JOHN