 Trains / 29347
Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: it went to 11!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 04:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

  • The community build of a tree at Herc’s

Ahh, and here I am pointing out that very tree:

  • Lar’s wife helping us greeble a new module.

Oh, and here is a pic of me showing off her handiwork:

   And she’s quite a town builder, too. I won’t make the easy slam by saying that she’s a better builder than he is....oops, I guess I just did.

Yes, and here is a sweet pale yellow building of hers: