 Trains / 28912
Re: Copenhagen Metro elevated railway station and train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:52:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Esben Kolind wrote:
   Hi,

Some years ago I built a subway station based on the new Copenhagen metro Snip

The station has a very light weight design and is built around 10 nearly identical steel bays between the tracks.

Very nice station. I like how thin the overall structure looks. You have certainly captured that “made of steel beams” look. Well done!

Lawrence