 Trains / 28894
Re: A story, and a new Trains website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:38:45 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:JF4Do6.9FG@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped  ... ]

Nice site Jordan. There is also the <http://factory.lego.com/trains/ LEGO
factory hobby trains> page, which currently features some great models by
James
Mathis.

I'm not sure if that will be expanded to include models by other AFOLs.

ROSCO

I believe it will.  I expect things to change quite a bit as LDD 2.0 and an
updated LEGOFactory.com roll out.  It may not happen immediately next week
but I the difficulty in finding quality items is recognized by the
LEGOFactory.com team.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com
http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com - My LEGO Blog

  Re: A story, and a new Trains website

(...) This is good news. I've emailed LEGO about this problem myself. Simply being able to filter by 'Trains' and 'Cool Creations' together would be a big help, but it seems they couldn't achieve that. It's a shame it takes such a major overhaul for (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)