 Trains / 28891
  A story, and a new Trains website

As we near the release of LDD 2.0, I offer the following tale... Two weeks ago, I was visiting the Tyson's Corner LEGO Store. Although the store still sells 9V track and motors, they no longer carry 9V train sets, which number only a few these days (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX) !

  Re: A story, and a new Trains website

(...) Nice site Jordan. There is also the (URL) LEGO factory hobby trains> page, which currently features some great models by James Mathis. I'm not sure if that will be expanded to include models by other AFOLs. ROSCO (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JF4Do6.9FG@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I believe it will. I expect things to change quite a bit as LDD 2.0 and an updated LEGOFactory.com roll out. It may not happen (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: A story, and a new Trains website

In lugnet.trains, Jordan Schwarz wrote: SNIP (...) SNIP (...) Hi Jordan, I like this idea. I'd recommend adding Chris Masi's work. He seems to have two usernames, "masithebuilder" and "acjmasi", not sure which he'd prefer you use. I've build-tested (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

  Re: A story, and a new Trains website

(...) Wow, if AFOL's continue to provide stuff like this site, LEGO will not have to do any work. Get AFOL's to design them, get AFOL's to help people find them, get help from AFOL's to market them--just provide the parts. And even that is now (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

  Re: A story, and a new Trains website

(...) This is good news. I've emailed LEGO about this problem myself. Simply being able to filter by 'Trains' and 'Cool Creations' together would be a big help, but it seems they couldn't achieve that. It's a shame it takes such a major overhaul for (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)