 Trains / 28386
Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:59:29 GMT

ondrew hartigan wrote:
figures, just
when i think i'm done doing custom track work for a while someone gives me an
idea. =)

ondrew

Oh, you're out of the business for the time being? I didn't know if
aab.jpg here (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=142467)
meant that you weren't taking orders for some mythical creation entitled
aab or if you weren't taking orders at all. I've been on the fence about
ordering a double slip. It takes a while for me to screw up enough
courage to spend that much[1] on "one" piece of track.

Chris

1. This is most definitely not meant to imply that you charge too much.
You do good work, and I think that the money that I spent on the four
stubbies that I bought was money well spent. You couldn't even imagine
how long it takes me to purchase a new computer ;).
--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease
http://www.oif.org/