 Trains / 28383
Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:17:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

SNIP

This really perturbs me,

Ondrew

P.s. monetary compensation is not something I’m after, however an acknowledgement from TLC would be appreciated.

Hi Ondrew,

I understand your feeling,

Maybe aknowledgement is something they would like to give you but they CAN’T simply for legal reasons : they would recognize explicitely that the concept is from you and then they would have to pay for the concept.

In a very paradoxal way, the more we are creative with their products, and the less they can answer to our demand - because they have to protect themself from us to claim for rights on our MOCs and mods.

Didier