 Trains / 28362
Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:55:48 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:JBD2x0.CGC@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Question for you track modders (Ondrew?):  Is there some sort of metal paint
or other material which could be applied to the rails of the new cross over
so it could be used with 9v?

http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1298

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com
http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com - My LEGO Blog

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) I'm definitely going to try--when I have a sec I plan on putting some metal duct tape on the plastic rails that I currently own and see what happens. Dave K (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Maybe the adhesive copper foil used to make stained glass windows? JohnG, GMLTC (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) From my old model railroading days, I know that there is conductive tape (as mentioned) and conductive PAINT. Don't know how long it would hold up to trains rolling, but it's worth a try, at least on this piece. I also learned today that there (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)