 Trains / 27469
  My first LEGO Factory train

Hi, I just finished converting an LDRAW-based model to an LDD-based model, and I uploaded the model to the factory.[1] (URL) a boxcar that I designed for the Millyard ((URL) scroll to the middle (URL) I don't know if it will be used at the Millyard, (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first LEGO Factory train

(...) SNIP (...) Hi Chris, I really like this boxcar a lot! I'm contemplating ordering one, although I have to consider how this 8-wide car will look with my 6-wide BNSF and ATSF locomotives. Is there are reason you didn't post this to (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first LEGO Factory train

(...) Thanks Paul! I guess old habits die hard. I just rarely ever think to post to .announce.moc. I guess I'll go do that now. Again, thanks for your compliment, but I don't know if this box car is something that you would want to run behind the (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first LEGO Factory train

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote: SNIP (...) Hi Chris, Thanks for the quick picture. I was trying to figure out some way I could recreate that scene in LDraw to do a virtual comparison. You saved me a lot of trouble. While your picture does (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first LEGO Factory train

(...) [...] (...) I should point out that the ladders on my brick-built version are a little different. I used cut up pod-racer tubing and 1x1 plates with horizontal clips to make the ladders on the original. [snip] (...) Parts of it could, but (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.trains)