 Trains / 26030
Re: Help needed on German trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:26:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Dear German speakers,

Thank you in advance.

Tim

Dear all,

Thank you everyone who has responded. I’ve begun building a 425 series and hope to have some pictures of it for you soon.

I got so much information that I have begin adding to the German trains section of Brickwiki (www.brickwiki.org). Yuu can see what I’ve done here. I’ve tried to incorporate everything I have read in this thread but I’m sure I must have missed stuff. Please feel free to add anything you like to this article.

Once again, thank you to everyone.

Tim