 Trains / 25859
25858  |  25860
Subject:
UP Diesel with BBB wheels as fans (was: Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 00:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote: snip
   Until he can show them spinning, I don’t think we should buy any more necessarily... ;-) Jason Railton

Spinning fans? Okay:

Detail of Fans (Sorry no video, but they do rotate when the train moves):

And as a bonus - working 4 cylinder engine:

And working lights:

(The two lights on front are from www.peglight.com )

The four cylinder engine and fans are powered by a 9v technic motor burried in the cab.

Cheers,

Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC