 Trains / 25843
Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:32:16 GMT

ondrew hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:

Ben Fleskes wrote:

The 10133 BNSF GP-38 Locomotive is a nice engine.

[snip]

But why uses those stickers for the exhaust fans, when you can use BBB wheels:

<<http://www.bigbenbricks.com/ideabook/bnsf_detail.JPG>>

This mod uses three BBB 17.6mm flanged train wheels.  No other parts are
necessary.

Webpage at:

<http://www.bigbenbricks.com/ideabook/ideabook.html#exhaustfans>

Cheers,

Ben Fleskes
Big Ben Bricks LLC

You are a bad, bad man with very good marketing skills :)

Chris

ahh well it may be a plug for his parts but it's still a cool idea. i'll have to
look into using them on my 8 wides.

Yes, it is a good idea, and I was just being silly. I don't mind him
plugging his stuff.

now if i could only get the small bbb wheels in an unslotted version i could
eliminate the euro trash wheel holders.
ondrew

I don't know what you mean, and "unslotted version"?

Chris
--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease