 Trains / 25444
Re: Trainset Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:37:58 GMT

Tim David wrote:

Well after much messing around in the background (1)I have finally
finished the poll entries. I have changed it from what I
<http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=24994 originally envisioned>. There are
now two polls, each one contains all the entries, whether complete set or
loco+vehicles sets.

The first poll is <http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=182 Which of
these train sets or collection of sets would be your favorites if Lego
released them?>, The second is
<http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=183 Which of these train sets
or collection of sets do you think would financially most successful
worldwide for LEGO?> Both polls are multi-vote, you can pick as many as
you like, but obviously don't pick them all!

Great to see the TGV doing so well! If only LEGO would pay attention. If
they hurry up they can do it for the 25th year of the TGV being in service,
being sep 27 1981 according to Wikipedia (a shame there are no pics of the
old sud-est livery in there)
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/