 Trains / 25424
Subject:
Trainset Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:28:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well after much messing around in the background (1)I have finally finished the poll entries. I have changed it from what I originally envisioned. There are now two polls, each one contains all the entries, whether complete set or loco+vehicles sets.

The first poll is Which of these train sets or collection of sets would be your favorites if Lego released them?, The second is Which of these train sets or collection of sets do you think would financially most successful worldwide for LEGO? Both polls are multi-vote, you can pick as many as you like, but obviously don’t pick them all!

Get voting!

Tim

(1) and after all that I messed up the ftx and there is no way to edit it :( Apologies Lar that the thumbnail is not there, the link does still work, thank goodness :)

Re: Trainset Poll