 Trains / 25424
    Trainset Poll —Tim David
   Well after much messing around in the background (1)I have finally finished the poll entries. I have changed it from what I (URL) originally envisioned>. There are now two polls, each one contains all the entries, whether complete set or (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Trainset Poll —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Er, well, with the first poll, I have a problem. You said "don't pick them all" but I WOULD buy them all. Every one of those is a worthy enough suggestion that I'd buy it if it came out. So now what? (insert "this poll is flawed" snide remark (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: Trainset Poll —Tim David
      (...) Hey, this isn't JLug! the problem was that I wanted it to be more than a just 'pick one' type poll, but the other options, such as rating each set, would be a mammoth task just to complete it. I suppose I could have done it as an order of (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: Trainset Poll —Samarth Moray
     (...) Me too. (1) Although I think the 'financially viable' poll is a lot easier, I think that picking the most famous sets like the Scotsman, or the shinkasen(sp) would probably be best. (...) LMAO! Legoswami (1) ALTHOUGH I can't vote anyway.... (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Trainset Poll —Jan-Albert van Ree
     (...) Great to see the TGV doing so well! If only LEGO would pay attention. If they hurry up they can do it for the 25th year of the TGV being in service, being sep 27 1981 according to Wikipedia (a shame there are no pics of the old sud-est livery (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Trainset Poll —Tim David
     (...) I thoought the TGV would do well, it seems to have international appeal. As a matter of interest, do you think (URL) 7745> was based (loosely) on the TGV? Tim (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trainset Poll —Tim David
   I forgot to mention a couple of things when I announced the polls(1), but all the thumbnails take you to a bigger picture if you don't know the train in question and all the Suggested by... links take you to original suggesting post for more details (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)