 Trains / 22782
Re: Small mountain with train and road tunnels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 02:21:39 GMT

Here's a look at a mountain created by Jeramy Spurgeon and me last September.
mostly made of burps, plus it has a waterfall.  Hope you like it.

It has a lot of the features that everyone has been talking about in these post.

Brian D