 Trains / 22773
Re: Small mountain with train and road tunnels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:09:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:

"Thomas Main" <thomasmain@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

<snip>

Pro's:

<snip>

Great color mixing.

Thanks.  This is what I liked best about it too!!

Cons:
Where does the creek come from?  (looks like you need more mountain, or a
place where to creek starts from)

Yep.  Where do creeks start from - a crack in a rock?

The creek on the top looks like its green in hue. (maybe the photography).

It's blue.

Does it have to be 90 degrees (quarter circle)?

Space constraints - but you're right, it looks contrived that way.

It seems rather flat on the top.

Definately.  This one is already disassembled, but if I ever do another, it will
have more hill on top of the tunnel part.

Looks rather square on the back...

Yeah...and the triangular BURPS are too pronounced as a repeating pattern...I
think I was just trying to fill space too quickly.  This one used ALL my BURPS,
but I need to brick it up more in the back to not make the fact that it's all
BURPy so obvious.

Thanks for the comments.

--
Thomas Main