 Trains / 21874
Re: Pushing it... 3 more 8 wide trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko wrote:
Now I'm pushing my luck ;-)

Morrison-Knudsen MK2000D:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbaakko/PNR/8-wideLoco/MK2000D/0_mk2000d_cad.jpg

ALCo RS3:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbaakko/PNR/8-wideLoco/RS3/0_rs3_preview.jpg

Baldwin AS616:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbaakko/PNR/8-wideLoco/AS616/0_as616_preview.jpg

Anyone who surfs Brickshelf may have seen these while they were public last
night, but I renamed them today...

Well, 8wide is "not so much" for me but I think these have captured their
respective prototypes pretty well. I especially liked the MK and the Baldwin as
they haven't been done so much as ALCO RS units have.

Thanks for sharing. Really wanna impress me? Do them 6 wide!

Are those all drawn using possible parts colorwise?

++Lar (on break from COSI MichLTC/COLTC joint show (oh and some other model
railroad layouts too) )