 Trains / 21397
  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) This is something i have spent hours working out (in my mind) as I walk the dog every night! My conclusions end up lookin pretty much the same as yours (...) Yes (...) yes (...) How did you reach this? (...) yes (...) do you mean the gap (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Hi Tim! ??You are asking why I demand this (bigger than set 7750 and smaller than set 396)? Both sizes do exist. So I see no highly urgent need for those. The size inbetween is not only a compromise, but in my eyes the golden center. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) A third party wheel CLEARLY could NOT have the LEGO logo on it... so your solution of sizing an opening to let the user insert a 1x1 round plate (and thus having the logo on there if they wish) is absolutely brilliant. It ALSO leaves the door (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) I'd missed the fact that the 'cover' could be a 1X1 round, that is a veryy good idea. One of my misgivings with a cover was the fact of outside framed locos so this would be best all round Tim (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Sorry, I wasn't saying that I though that this was the wrong size, just wondering how you arrived at it. (...) Yes, I should have looked better at the images. The ring aroung the middle of the pin (or where the middle of the pin would be if it (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)