 Trains / 19000
  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) Tobbe, Tobbe.... In August 2000 me and my SO was in Billund, and we bought our first 4561 at an auction there, for DKK 610. Already then did my housebound say: "We can afford one train, but not the consequences of starting to collect trains". (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) I'm not expecting to have everything up, just a smallish layout, I'm trying to be realistic. :) (...) Thanks, I'm already addicted to LEGO I'm just engulfing more and more themes. In six months I've "discovered" Star Wars and Trains. What's (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) We got the new Intelli-Train (3335) in Billund this summer - it is actually quite fun, we're considered letting the cat play with that.... aj-ml - who has to complete Harry Potter 2002 before all those new train-sets arrives in the stores and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)