 Trains / 1610
Re: 4560-4561 Gaaaaahh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
4561 is available in Stockholm as well.  I saw it in the Store & Liten toy
store in downtown Stockholm.  Price was about 1200 Swedish Kroner which is
about $140.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Martin Legault wrote in message ...
4560 are available in canada?

<snip>

No! no! no!

4561 are

Martin

The UGLY (!!!) 4561 will be available in Belgium / Luxemburg too
starting at august (next month)
The 4565 stays available.

Not only the models of the trains are detoriating !
Take a look at the 'Town' models.

I hope that TLG will bringup better and nicer (more realistic)
trains.This counts for the Town buildings too !!

Regards

Ludo