 Trains / 14617
Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 05:28:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Torsten Fresemann writes:
Hi Steve,

I'd be interested in one, as part of Holger's shipment to Germany.

However, I'm missing 4541 on the poster. Has it been left out for a reason
or was it just forgotten?

Best regards,
Torsten

The 4541 is on the 2nd last line, in the middle.
The thumbnail image for the posters just hasn't been updated yet I guess.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)