 Trains / 14576
  Train Poster (maybe for sale)

Hi All, I printed the main train poster at 18"x24" and it is really cool. I even gave a couple away as Christmas gifts. But I don't believe many of you have access to large format printers, and bring this image on a CD to a copy center would cost a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

I'd buy two or three for my self and I'd be willing to help you sell them thought my FunBrix web site. Robin W GFLTC (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

(...) I'd certainly be interested in at least one... -John (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

(...) I'd want one personally and would pay that price although it is a LITTLE spendy. But i'm a fanatic. I think for clubs to have some to sell at shows, the sell point at the show would have to be closer to 5 USD meaning you'd need to sell them to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

What do you think LEGO would think of us selling such a poster at shows? I know they had a problem when some one was selling shirts with classic space minifigs, so I'd think they'd be a bit concerned about a poster with their train designs. jt (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

(...) Oh, ouch. Ya. good point. Somebody better check. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

(...) Please put me down to purchase one. I imagine there might be some others in NC interested also. I will send the info through our NCLTC mailing list and see what happens. tia, sheree (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

You can count me in for at least two, one for myself and one for BayLTC. I'll check with the rest of the group. Russell BayLUG/BayLTC (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

I'll take one! Josh (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

Hi, good idea! I will ask at 1000steine.de how many we may need in germany and then you might send one big roll to Germany? I persoanlly really would like to have a professional printed version! Regards, HoMa (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

Hi Steve, I'd be interested in one, as part of Holger's shipment to Germany. However, I'm missing 4541 on the poster. Has it been left out for a reason or was it just forgotten? Best regards, Torsten (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

(...) The 4541 is on the 2nd last line, in the middle. The thumbnail image for the posters just hasn't been updated yet I guess. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

Count me in for a couple. Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

Thanks everyone for publicly responding! As for the legal issues, per my request it is being reviewed by LEGO. Also, today I found out that to get a 18"x24" print done at Kinko's is $18.00ea. so $9.50 for a print seems reasonable. It also seems (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes: <SNIP> (...) Count me for at least one, possibly a few more for the other KC people. Add well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

Sounds good Steve, it will make a nice addition to my office (ok, my cube :) jt (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)