 Trains / 12764
Re: Train Weight Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dennis Hwa writes:
Okay, this is a question about train weights. What do train weights do? I
assume that they put more weight on the motor so that it won't slip, but I'm
not sure. Someone please tell me what they are for. If they are to put
weight on the drive wheels, does anyone know where train weights are sold?
Ok, I see, Thanks. Exactly where do you put the weight? I have one of those
boat weights that's pretty old. I have yet to build my own train engine but
I am trying to make the My Own Train more stable.