 Town / 9656
9655  |  9657
Subject:
Hillside Contruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 05:46:31 GMT

Hi,
This Moc is designed on an actual house. I thought it was architecturally
interesting and decided to build it. The house contours to the hillside more
than it cantilevers out, and there is a small walk bridge to get to the front
door.
Unfortunatly I am not at libety to post pictures of the actual house for people
to compare.

BS  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=244768

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,