 Town / 9664
Re: Hillside Contruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 01:06:12 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Very nice. It might be neat if you were able to build a few of these on a
hillside.  Kind of like a neighborhood diorama.

About 40 minutes to an hour north of where I live, there are homes just like
this along the Hudson River.  From the street, they actually look rather small
but they go down the cliff/hillside much like this to a small back yard which is
along the river.

Best,

Jonathan

Thankyou Jonathan,

I am a fan of your work. In fact one of the first things that I noticed when I
saw Cafe Corner were the 2nd floor windows.

I liked your idea of a neighborhood and may also add a water body at the base.
Some children swimming, a picnic area, some fishing boats...

Thanks again.

Anuradha.