 Town / 8928
8927  |  8929
Subject:
Fire Dept List (was Re: 411 on Brian Gallant?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 17:24:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

John Neal wrote:
these type of links on the town page for easy access.  Hey Kev-- maybe
have a
header that is inclusive of ALL Fire related MOCs?  :-)

I had hoped that the fire association pages would between them have lists of
fire-related stuff - but one has now vanished and there's not much on the
other one!

So, people, add links to your and other fire equipment pages to this list,
and we'll put it on the Town home page.

Steven Asbury http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15136
Tom Duggan http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=doogie

Kevin