 Town / 8924

Subject:
411 on Brian Gallant?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 15:19:30 GMT

I was searching for inspiration because I need to build a fire engine. Of course I’ve bookmarked Steven Asbury’s Brickshelf page (and one could argue that that’s all the inspiration one could ever need!), but I also was interested in perusing Brian Gallant’s BS folder, but it is EMPTY!!

Does anyone (Brian?) know what’s up with that?

Thanks,

JOHN

Re: 411 on Brian Gallant?
   I was searching for inspiration because I need to build a fire engine. Of course I’ve bookmarked Steven Asbury’s Brickshelf page (and one could argue that that’s all the inspiration one could ever need!)

Could also try Tom Duggan’s folder here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=doogie

DaveE

Re: 411 on Brian Gallant?
   I was searching for inspiration because I need to build a fire engine. Of course I’ve bookmarked Steven Asbury’s Brickshelf page (and one could argue that that’s all the inspiration one could ever need!)

Could also try Tom Duggan’s folder here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=doogie

DaveE

Oh, yeah, I’d forgotten about Tom. Thanks, Dave. It might be handy to have these type of links on the town page for easy access. Hey Kev-- maybe have a header that is inclusive of ALL Fire related MOCs? :-)

JOHN