 Town / 8925
Re: 411 on Brian Gallant?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 15:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.town, John Neal wrote:
   I was searching for inspiration because I need to build a fire engine. Of course I’ve bookmarked Steven Asbury’s Brickshelf page (and one could argue that that’s all the inspiration one could ever need!)

Could also try Tom Duggan’s folder here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=doogie

DaveE